E-learning training media covers multiple learning products ranging from simple text and pictures on a website to PowerPoint presentations to extensive learning campaigns with video, animation, online learning exercises, and even internal competitions to increase employee engagement.
Skills CreatorÔÇÖs philosophy is to create e-learning for “Just in Time” training by developing short, effective learning modules that focus on concrete work flows, tasks, business skills, or job roles. Typically, each training module takes between 5 and 15 minutes to complete. This means that you ┬ácan take the training modules as you need them and more easily fit them into your daily work schedule. Furthermore, these short modules give you the advantage of being able to focus 100% on each topic so that you can quickly obtain the necessary skills.
Our approach to e-Learning
Online training is well suited for application training in which system processes and work flows can be simulated in a secure environment. However, non-technical competencies, such as sales skills, management skills, and many other business skills, can also be taught through e-learning.
We focus on what’s in it for the employees and communicate why they need to learn the new skills we’re offering them, as well as how these new skills, new ways of working, or new IT programs will increase the employee’s productivity and reduce their workload. We strive to engage employees as much as possible in the learning process to make them feel more empowered, more motivated, and happier with the training overall, which increases the adoption of new skills and competencies.
- Accommodates different learning styles (converger, diverger, assimilator, and accommodator) and learning approaches (auditory, kinaesthetic, and visual).
- Self-paced learning enables students to learn at their own speed.
- Convenient for students to access any time, any place.
- Reduces travel time and travel costs for students.
- Allows students to select learning materials or to be directed to content that meets their level of knowledge, interest, and learning requirements to perform more effectively in their particular activity.
- Encourages students to take responsibility for their learning and succeed in building their knowledge and self-confidence.